Friday, July 24, 2009

Visitor and Visiting

Aside from my family who so graciously helped me move and My Friend, I have had one visitor to my new home. One of my dearest friends in the whole world came to visit me. I worried about her traveling the 45 minutes from her town to mine because, as you can see, she is with child and almost full-term. (I have covered her face because I do not want to post it all over the www without her consent.) In fact, she is due to be induced on Friday if she does not go into labor on her own before then. I am so excited for her. I cannot wait to see whether the baby is a boy or girl. The added element of surprise is exciting.



Photo courtesy of Daytime Night Owl


A few days after my visitor, I went visiting. Another dear friend had returned to Michigan briefly from her home in Florida to do some prep work on a house she is trying to sell and to see her family. We spent all of Saturday afternoon together. I felt a little bad because I was so extremely exhaust from having to work that morning. Getting up at 5:30 am is extremely early for a night owl. It was nice to see her though. I am hoping the next time I see her will be at her home in sunny Florida.


Photo courtesy of Daytime Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment