- I comb my hair in the shower while the conditioner is in.
- My favorite colors are green and purple.
- My mother wanted to name me Lacy, but my dad didn’t like it. Even though my name is common, I prefer Jessica over Lacy any day.
- My favorite food would consist of most anything to do with potatoes, especially mashed and fried potatoes. Exceptions include french fries and potato chips. (It isn’t that I do not like them, but I do not have a great desire to consume them either.)
- My hair is, in fact, naturally curly.
- I am addicted to Mountain Dew.
- I have read 12 of 13 books in the Left Behind series. After the 13th, it’s on the prequels.
- Countries I have visited:
a. Canada (I was young. I barely remember this.)
d. Mexico (Literally, drove into Juarez and turned around to come back just to say we crossed the border.)
- I moved a total of eight times (that I can recall) between fourth grade and my senior year of high school. This includes three different schools and a repeat of the first at the end. (Make sense?)
- I AM A NIGHT OWL! (Hence the blog title.)
What interesting tidbits can you tell about me yourself?
(On a side note, why does Blogger turn all of my numbered lists into flowery bullets? Even more weird is that they appear as numbers on Google Reader, but not on Blogger.)