Thursday, August 27, 2009

All things listy-like

Photo courtesy Daytime Night Owl
A just because picture to give you something to look at.


For the sake of my lack of creative mind, here are a few listy-like things that might tell you a little more about me.

I own these television series:
  • Charmed
  • Prison Break
  • Little House on the Prairie
  • Mork & Mindy
  • Alice

I covet these television series:

  • The Walton’s (At one time, I owned a few of these, but they were actually stolen from me.)
  • Punky Brewster
  • The Facts of Life
  • Silver Spoons
  • Knight Rider
  • The Smurfs
  • Bosom Buddies

Cartoons or television series that I’d like to see (but not necessarily own) for nostalgia purposes:

  • Fraggle Rock
  • Family Ties
  • Charles in Charge
  • The A-Team
  • Family Ties
  • Quantum Leap
  • Lavern & Shirley

Nicknames given to me and currently used by people in my life:
  • Shorty
  • Half-pint
  • JB
  • *My last name*
  • Princess
  • Jessigirl
  • Chica

Some things I hate:

  • Clowns (or anyone with clown-looking make up)
  • My lack of understanding, prior to college, of the massive amount opportunities available
  • When people ask me a bagillion times when I am going to get married, have children, or make them grandparents
  • Random chatter
  • Loud people
  • Small talk
  • Smutty television shows
  • The color pink
  • Blogger formatting (or lack thereof)

Some things I love:

  • Veggies
  • Mountain Dew
  • Thunderstorms
  • Good friends
  • Patterns (stripes, flowers, number patterns) and geometric shapes (squares, circles, rectangles, triangles)
  • Bold colors and earth tone colors
  • Lists

2 comments:

  1. The other day on the Free Table at work I found season 3 of Punky Brewster on DVD. Random yes, but I was excited. I loved that show dearly when it was on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!

    It's fun to go back and watch stuff that you watched as a kid. When I popped Mork & Mindy in the dvd player, I realized (as I had suspected) how corny the show was. I still found it entertaining though.

    We need a Free Table, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete