Friday, July 31, 2009

Who's bad?

Last night, My Friend and I went putt-putt golfing. I can't tell you how excited I was. It has been years since I have played putt-putt. I thought for sure I would be horrible and, as My Friend continuously boasted about his putt-putt skills and talked smack, I was even more certain I would make a complete fool of myself...or was I? I will admit that I did not beat him, but man I should have. Or at least tied. If I hadn't completely choked on hole 17, we would have tied. I was a lot closer to the hole than him, but I thought about it too much and over putted. Four times! It should have easily been a two stroke hole. Alas, he won by four strokes.


I do get to rub in the fact that I was a lot better than he expected and it will never be easy to beat me. Never count out the quiet ones! Sharpen your skills My Friend. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment